Pray for me I was a sinner ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hostadmin, and Articles seem to believe that EVERY sinner will be saved. Where in the written Word of God does it state that? Where? I know where, and that would be NO WHERE. Hostadmin, and Articles believe in what is called universal salvation. They believe in the end everyone will be saved...
Replies
7
Views
180
Father God I believe Jesus Christ is one with You and the Holy Spirit as the son who died on the cross a sacrifice for our sins and rose on the third day. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit in Jesus Name Amen. God I ask that only Your Will shall be done in my present...
Replies
7
Views
265
Jesus I am a sinner Jesus I ask you to purify me in your precious blood Jesus I accept you in my life Jesus and ### and you angels kill the devil and his angels now amen
Replies
6
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom