pray for me i want to relocate to another ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter agnessmatanda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

agnessmatanda

Guest
pray for me i want to relocate to another ### so that i continue with my studies
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God we pray for ### that You will help her relocate so that she can continue her studies.

let Your presence go with her Lord, in Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Per Azovmena Prophecy, I am not in a safe zone. I believe God gave this message of prophecy to Pastor ###, because it's confirmation of what God has revealed to me over ### years. I want to go in the Rapture, but I would also like to be lead others to move into a safe zone. Millions will repent...
Replies
6
Views
150
**Prayer Request** Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly request your prayers for me and my ###-year-old daughter as we are going through a very challenging season in our lives. We are seeking God's guidance, protection, and provision for our future. It is our heartfelt desire to...
Replies
15
Views
196
Heavenly father I know that you are God in everything will do in life will ask for directions from you because you know the best God if it is your will and you know that will are going to make it over there please tonight let them be a revelation clean that I will understand in Amen 🙏
Replies
5
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,114
Messages
16,796,041
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom