PRAY for me I have sinned ... I feel like I am being###

erobins

Disciple of Prayer
PRAY for me I have sinned ... I feel like I am being punished .. ### and ### are going through some very difficult financial times right now.. ### is going to school and ### is working .. times are hard .. need prayer on a little balance .. for bills and food ... lord help me and ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for comfort and new strength to you and your daughter in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have sinned again with pornography and masturbation. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will show me mercy, forgive me, and help me confess my sin and have true repentance, that is, a change of mind and heart, that is, never again... in the Name of Jesus Christ!
Replies
10
Views
239
Dear all, Please pray for me. I have committed fornication. I do not want to make excuses. I am a child of God and know what the word says. Now I am worried about the implications. Please pray for me never to fall back into this sin, please pray that God will not let me be pregnant for the sake...
Replies
5
Views
244
Thank you for this chance to be heard in the name of the Lord. For ### years, I have been battling a confusion of the relationship that I am in with a person who I love, but has yet to see her. Early in the relationship I found out she was doing onlyfans, and now she states that was past and...
Replies
10
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,253
Members
649,780
Latest member
Sliynarierdoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom