Pray for me, I have no affection to my ###. Also pray

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, let God for me mercy in my marriage, please pray may God touch my husband's mind for him to have affection, love and care for me as his wife, that if there be any spirit or another woman that has taken his mind away from me may God bring his mind back home and give us...
Replies
7
Views
376
Get paid I feel that ### is lying to me and don't want to pay me I am in pain every day and all I ask is for me to get my lawsuit money as soon as possible.
Replies
5
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom