Pray for me I have anger towards ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking for prayer to our Heavenly Father in the mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the one and only true Living God the one I serve and love with all my heart and soul! The first prayer request I have is for my ex-husband who I've been divorced from for a year now who did me...
Replies
7
Views
279
Dear Lord, thank you so much for always being there for me. Lord, thank you so much for each and everything. Lord, am sorry for all my mistakes and for all my sins. Please forgive me for all my mistakes and sins, Lord. Lord, I pray for myself and for my husband ###. Lord, I still can’t believe...
Replies
6
Views
297
I'm coming before you today Heavenly Father, I wanna give you all the praise and all the glory, I am in a situation that I caused as I repented for it wholeheartedly, I am also lifting my husband up to you Lord as he has a relationship outside of our marriage for 4 years and he feels nothing...
Replies
7
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,871
Members
649,955
Latest member
Blnareemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom