Pray for me, God to help me sail through ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kirukijoyce
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kirukijoyce

Guest
Pray for me, God to help me sail through this economic times, customers to flock in my business as they come to buy in my shop in name of Jesus Christ. I want to make money to be able to pay for my rent and employees in name of Jesus Christ.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we are asking that You lift them from this sickbed and speak healing virtue...Cover them with Mercy and allow grace to lead them to the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name we pray thank You Lord for bringing glory to Your name....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please help me sail through this difficult time and get job
Replies
8
Views
95
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
270
Please Yahweh father of Yehoshua please forgive me for my sins. I made amends for the sin I committed yesterday. The store was very understanding. I beg that you can forgive me. Dear God please touch my wife's heart and give our marriage a chance. I forgive her in my heart and out loud. Please...
Replies
7
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom