Pray For Me ### Behaviors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Rebuke it depredator sexually assault spirit in the neighborhood and spreading it information with it spirit inappropriate photos mockery in everywhere with gossiping with in public with voyeurs who gains sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity...
Replies
8
Views
236
Pls pray for me. My husband and I have been married ### years. Two young children. I am so lonely.. I’m at a breaking point. My heart almost hates him and I’ve cried out to God as this is a sin. I hate it. I need him to hear me.. I want to be loved and listened to. I want my children to NEVER...
Replies
8
Views
226
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over replicated strange behavior over the course of many days. I'd like to pray against any and signed documents that were done so surrounding that behavior or any other behavior that may or may not have been seen or witnessed. I pray for favor favor...
Replies
6
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom