Pray for me and ###. Lord God may your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGAPE55

Beloved of All
Pray for me and ###. Lord God may your will be done in the relationship I have with him. He was a good friend and I miss him. God protect him and help him with his alcoholism. Give him the strength to overcome his struggles.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
We Bind All Sickness, Disease And Informalities In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost. Amen & Amen!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD I come before you with thanksgiving, hear my heart and my pleas as I cry from the inside. You are GOD the first and the end, the one whose Angels and beings see and bow down saying HOLY HOLY HOLY GOD ALMIGHTY. I pray all this in the name of our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
299
It's not good for me to be soo all alone in this life Please send Your Choice of a Godly Husband for me that we may serve You together Father-God in Jesus's Name Thank-you God and Thank-you everyone for praying for this for me Amen and may this miracle happen soon Amen xoxox
Replies
9
Views
367
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD and my anxiety. After reading the book from Allen Carr how to quit drinking alcohol without willpower and your help each day I am now 9 days without alcohol and I am doing much better. I no longer have AWS and I do not have any desire to drink...
Replies
17
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,868
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom