Pray for ### looking for part-time work as still ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chauta1

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for ### looking for part-time work as still studying. Also pray for miracle of money and true friends for him. Make ### industrious and famous. Pray for protection of his life always in JESUS NAME.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am writing to ask for prayers about my career growth and good mental health. The clients in my primary work didn't renew our account, and we are now in talent pool but good thing is we are still paid on or before 90 days before we got are redeployment. But the thing is, somehow, I don't feel...
Replies
4
Views
227
Feeling weighed down lately, anxious, get OCD. Grieving also. I need part time work, not just any work but work I can cope with as getting some pain in legs also. I believe and have victory in Jesus but feel under attack. Thank you
Replies
14
Views
395
I am ### years old and looking for part time job. No factory or warehouse work. Used to be a certified nursing assistant. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom