Pray for Less Fortunate

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A Weak Man

Servant of All
Jesus I pray you show favor to the less fortunate today. Please bless those who are the most needy. Please show those who are alone or feel alone they are loved and someone is thinking about them. I pray this in Jesus name. Thank you Jesus for all the blessings in my life. 

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request and also bless you with all the things that you stand in need of, and the things that HE wants you to have according to HIS will. May God bless you richly, abundantly, above all that you have ever dreamed or asked of God. May God’s perfect will be done in Jesus' name. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, today I was reminded of the importance of wise investments in Your Parable of the Talents. In this lesson, I understand the importance of making good use of the things You have entrusted to us. I ask that You give me opportunities to wisely invest the finances You have given to me...
Replies
Views
My Lord, I humbly pray forgive me when I think bad thoughts. My Lord, please heal my mom. Please heal her. Please restore her vision. Nothing is Impossible with You. Please remove all burdens, hindrances, obstacles that are preventing from restoring her eyesight. My Lord, I believe, my family...
Replies
Views
Abba Father please bless me and my daughter with a less stressful job. Bless us with a remote job that makes enough to cover all our expenses and extra to save and help our family. Father my daughter needs to get a placement this week so give her favor and help her to know she is not alone. Take...
Replies
Views
202111110149...May the Almighty Creator, bless abundantly-Hon. Mr. Elon Musk, if he should take on Poverty. I was reading something that Hon. Mr. Musk, was going to take on Poverty if the United Nations could come up with the numbers that might fuel some change, in the lives of those less...
Replies
Views
Dear Sisters and Brothers in Christ. Please pray for pastors and congregation, please pray that people find God,please pray for the world,universe,please pray for politicians,police,government branches,first responders,medical field,army ranks,please pray that people Find God and that people...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom