Pray for ###.job

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have completed my btech in April. Currently I am searching for jobs in it filed. Please pray for my job and spritual growth also . I am the first child in my family so that I have some responsibilities.
Replies
11
Views
128
Please pray for ### to have job and financial security with no loss of health benefits. Pray for ### to be healed from Als.
Replies
11
Views
42
i did a final round interview last week and I am waiting back for a response for a job that could change my life. I been unemployed since I graduated ### years ago and I am scared I will loose everything soon. I never made this this far in an interview and I am suppose to hear back from the job...
Replies
7
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom