Pray For ### In Jail

  • Thread starter Thread starter Betty Land
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Betty Land

Guest
I want to thank all that prayed for my friend ### in jail. Jesus answered this prayer today and he is out of jail at this time and will be staying with his son until his court date. Thank you Jesus and I give you Jesus all the praise and glory. God bless all and keep us all in your care. amen amen

I want to thank all that prayed for my friend ### in jail. Jesus answered this prayer today and he is out of jail at this time and will be staying with his son until his court date. Thank you Jesus and I give you Jesus all the praise and glory. God bless all and keep us all in your care. amen amen
 
Dear ###,

God is AESEOME. Keep Him close and let Him know of your love and gratefulness you have for Him. He is truly AMAZING. I offer and say this prayer with you:

Father, those things which are true, honorable, right and pure stimulate us to wholesome thinking which not only purifies us within, but adhering to them also purifies that which is around us as we stimulate toward godly character. Remind us often that our words and actions give us opportunity to bring You glory as we reflect Your image. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 
Praying for your friend that he may be Ok. Amen.
default_huh.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a man that got out of jail. His girlfriend that is a drug dealer took him out from jail with bail money she gets from drug dealing. She picks up drugs from ###, ### and drives clients in a van then takes the drugs to the ###. Him being in jail was keeping him sober. Pray for...
Replies
10
Views
216
Please send prayer for my spiritual mentor ###. Shes in ### jail without bond. She needs to get transferred to ### to get a bond. She's ### and has never been in jail before. She is so scared. Please pray they give her her ### and ### medications. Wrap her in your loving arms and guide her home...
Replies
10
Views
148
Good morning and god bless everyone. This Monday morning I request prayers for my only child who is ### and incarcerated. I pray for his salvation. I pray the Holy Spirit will bring him conviction over his sins. I pray that he will not be influenced by evil anymore and he is protected inside of...
Replies
12
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom