Pray For ### Immigration Situation To Improve

  • Thread starter Thread starter thipa911
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thipa911

Guest
Please join me in asking God to help me in my situation. I have recently been notified that I have to leave ### as my immigration status has expired. This means being separated from my family (### and ### kids). The only option I have available to me is going back to school and I do not have $ ### to pay tuition as an international student. Please assist.
 
Please join me in asking God to help me in my situation. I have recently been notified that I have to leave Canada as my immigration status has expired. This means been separated from my family (### and 2 kids). The only option I have available to me is going back to school and I do not have $ 15,000 to pay tuition as an international student. Please assist.
Please join me in asking God to help me in my situation. I have recently been notified that I have to leave Canada as my immigration status has expired. This means been separated from my family (### and 2 kids). The only option I have available to me is going back to school and I do not have $ 15,000 to pay tuition as an international student. Please assist.

Father, in the Name of Jesus, we thank you for resolving the situation ### faces. We ask thee O Lord, in your insurmountable compassion for the sake of his spouse and children that he remain in Canada and that the cohesiveness of the family will prevail. Lord Jesus we love Thee! We Thank Thee and Praise Thee and Glorify Thy most Holy Name. Amen. (Followed by The Lord's Prayer)

​


Pray and keep the Faith!

​


" .... Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." -- ACTS 16:31 (KJV)

​
 
Dear Lord-Please help ### through all their troubles-Amen
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon ### trouble, to let him find a way out door. Please help him to settle out on his immigration's problem. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi Everyone, I want to thank each one of you for your continued prayer for my mother in law ###. Things have taken better turn and we both could have a conversation where I expressed my limitations with her. So far everything has been peaceful. Please pray for our immigration process we have not...
Replies
6
Views
299
please pray that immigration/health will place ### in a nice location/hotel for self isolation (close to home maybe/close to airport). please pray that this will be a stressfree, pleasant situation. thank you. God bless.
Replies
7
Views
213
Please pray for work situation to improve; may I get new customers. May God create the need for the tuition services I offer. May the few people I am trying to contact, let me know if they are available on Monday; may they show more eagerness. Amen. THANK YOU. GOD BLESS
Replies
6
Views
8
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,646
Messages
16,779,027
Members
648,180
Latest member
Faetiumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom