Pray For Husband ### ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

angiepamela1502

Disciple of Prayer
I ask everyone to help pray for my husband who is now in jail, been unfairly there. He has a son, and I have a newborn baby girl who needs him. He was our sole primary provider, and I don't work, so we barely eat sometimes. He's in jail after someone broke into the house.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls in Jesus name ### will heal his tummy all whole body also pray for ### health heal by Jesus Christ amen 🙏🏻 and to all people need their healing too pls pray for us. amen.
Replies
9
Views
311
Help me pray for my husband, ###, to get a transfer to a better district (either ###, ###, or ###). He has stayed for too long where he is. He is getting frustrated.
Replies
8
Views
280
Pray for my sister ###. She hates me. ###. My husband ### ghosted me ### and our two daughters ### and ###. Grown now. Doing well. I need God’s help. I drank so much alcohol after my husband disappeared I was fired from my job of over ### years. Diagnosed with brain damage. I was arrested for...
Replies
6
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom