Pray For Human Enlightenment

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bradleysnow8

Guest
please pray for everyone to know Jesus and the love he has for us, if the human race would just realize what he did for us we all would be such a blessed people free of fear, persecution, doubt, chaos amongst a whole lot of suffering that we so willingly put each other through. I know it's asking alot but how wonderful life would be.
 
Father God I ask that You would cause a mighty revival to sweep the countries of this world, and help people to see their need of a Savior and to realize what Jesus did for their salvation, so that they could have eternal life; free from all sin, sickness and sorrow. I ask this in Jesus name. amen.
 
Father I know that it is not your will that one soul be lost. I pray that you would touch the heart and mind of every unbeliever today. I pray that you would remove every hindering thought or idea that would prevent them from accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. I pray that you would give other believers the courage to share their faith with others. I pray that we as Christians, we would live a life that unbelievers would witness, and want to duplicate. You said if your people called by your name will humble themselves and pray, that then you would hear from heaven and heal our land. Father in the name of Jesus please heal our land. And save the souls of those that are lost. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father God, I come to You repenting of all sin or wrongdoing, praying in the Precious Name of Jesus Christ Your Son and my Savior that You would deliver me from negative thought to fully set me free by the Power of Jesus's Blood shed on the Cross once for all. Please allow clarity of...
Replies
9
Views
137
I wondered if you could pray about my level of knowledge and if you could pray that I receive and come to enlightenment about my life and my life experiences for something strong like a conversation with our Father God in Jesus' name.
Replies
8
Views
336
Please pray for a close friend to be enlightened about his ex-girlfriend that his priority must be his beginning career and his plans of working overseas for his personal and professional growth.
Replies
11
Views
534
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom