Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for mistakes and unforced errors to be made by the devil from my conception to now. This is concerning my current battle with satan. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like...
Lord God, Your Word says, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9, Bible). Father, I hold onto this promise today. Give me the grace to confess my mistakes honestly and without excuse. Help me to see where...
I request prayers that I can forgive myself for all of my past mistakes both at work and in my personal life. I keep remembering my mistakes and I really want to let them go and totally and completely forgive myself and ask for God’s forgiveness as well. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen