Pray for ### health it's now a ...

I’m sorry to hear about your health issues. I’m praying that God will touch you and strengthen you according to His perfect will.

Isaiah 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak claim create command decree declare demand I have tried 5 times now to pass the first exam in my course it’s too hard this assignment ends now. Then I got locked out of my quizzes the system is evil this needs to end now greatly. I can’t study and AI ISN’T giving the right answers AI...
Replies
10
Views
206
Lord please bless my ### with health he has been experiencing a pain it seemed to be indigestion to that he felt inflated and said that had a punch on his left side not his heart but his left side up on his chest after a sparkling water with lemon he felt a relief, but also he has been under to...
Replies
7
Views
183
Heavenly father I ask in Jesus Christ name that you heal me of this sickness that I've been exposed to mold. Father God your omnipresent omniscient and omnipotent God you know all things the apartment complex is saying that there's no leaking and no mold in my apartment but you know the truth...
Replies
12
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,680
Messages
16,802,102
Members
650,191
Latest member
Daedarohill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom