Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
It seems like am dying and I need some help, my body is dying because of my health challenge. I need healing and health in my body, I pray that the Lord will heal all sickness and disease in my body and make me look better and well. God our healer please heal me.
I have bad pain on my lower back crónick pain have had it for years now I have had 2 surgery### and haven’t help I pray but haven’t had any relieve I hope you Can pray for me and my Family also and my Father that he is ### years old thank you and may God Bless ??
brothers and sisters, my prayer partner God has truly given me strength, peace, and wisdom through each one of you. As the sole caregiver of my children, it has been difficult to navigate the many times they get sick. today, I ask for your prayers once again for my daughter. She loves going to...