Pray for healing my daughter, ###, is ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter misses me n calls me happily she Wil get connected to me forever. Unite us mother n daughter loh might lord. She favour's n blesses me she n her husband unite with me as a family. N be benefactors n blessings to me. I claim my daughter with love bless her n her child. In her womb...
Replies
12
Views
324
My daughter is ###yrs and was never married. She is a pastor who is serving God whole heartedly.
Replies
6
Views
128
Please pray for my daughter ###. We will have a checkup tomorrow because I noticed that one of her breasts has a lump. I hope this is not a serious illness. I am also praying for my niece ### who has a lump in her chest. I hope this is not cancer. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom