Pray For Healing, Integrity And Succes, Thanks =)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mattia

Guest
Dear brothers and sisters. It would be wonderful if you would pray for a couple of important things today.

First; my walk with God, obedience, purity and integrity in all I do.

Second; that ### (and the rest of my family) will come to faith.

Third; that the job I am working in fits me very well. That I have much success in it and that I enjoy it. Also for my position in the company, that it is very strong and stable.

Thanks!!!

For all of you I pray for many things. First of all that you are close to God. That you obey His teachings and walk in His love. Dear Lord help my brothers and sisters to understand what You desire them to be. Help them to follow You at all cost, to give up their lives for You. Give the strength, Spirit and courage to stand up for what is right. Make our minds and heart soft towards Your Word and Your will. We thank You for it in Jesus Name. Amen!
 
I receive your blessing and prayer in Jesus name...Lord touch ### and bring him to the fullness of Your Truth make a way where we do not see one..Lord touch his spirit and his mind lift him up and use ### for the glory of Your kingdom...touch ### and continue to bless him and his sweet spirit...Lord use him at his new job and let Your light shine upon him with favor and blessings from above...open a door for his ministry and bring him into the fullness of what You have purposed for him and his life..bless his personal life and meet the desire of his heart...Dear ### you sound like a very humble servant of God...You are an encouragement to me and I am sure to many...how is your step dad doing???my prayers are with him in Jesus name...
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God has heard our prayers. Wait on God...

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:7: The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb highlights the impact of living a righteous life, not only for the individual but also for their...
Replies
5
Views
284
brothers and sisters, my prayer partner God has truly given me strength, peace, and wisdom through each one of you. As the sole caregiver of my children, it has been difficult to navigate the many times they get sick. today, I ask for your prayers once again for my daughter. She loves going to...
Replies
12
Views
274
Please pray that God will heal and help and my cat ### right now, this very minute. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. She's been stable until today. She had diarrhea this morning and afternoon and isn't eating very much again. I am so upset and worried and God is the only one that can...
Replies
12
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,971
Messages
16,794,124
Members
649,549
Latest member
Wyorgion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom