Pray for healing and provision. Pray that God will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizzy

Good and Faithful Servant
Pray for healing and provision. Pray that God will heal my heart for the hurt that my previous employer have done for me. Pray for courage to face everything that I will encounter. Pray for ### to release me freely. May I enjoy my job and grasp the business I am in. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! Please help me pray for my cat, who is suffering from a blocked bladder. As of now, we don't have enough money to send him to surgery, so we are just giving him medication. I am in a situation that I really don't know what to do and I am stressed. He is having a hard time peeing.
Replies
10
Views
235
Please pray for me I need the Lord to heal me where I need it, and provision my life.
Replies
8
Views
345
Can you please pray for my Mom, she has a mass on her left lungs and there is also a mass on her collar bone. She will undergo a biopsy today at ###am. the doctors think that this is stage 4 lung cancer. The fluid test is negative from cancer. I know nothing is impossible to GOD we still have a...
Replies
7
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom