Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Yesterday I requested a prayer regarding my ankle pain, and I wrote about my cousin that she used to love Jesus so much and she changed far away from Jesus. She believed in Buddhism and the Hindu religion, but yesterday after I sent the prayer request, I really felt I needed to send her a voice...
Dear Blessed Trinity may Your Love and Your Presence surround me for always and always and always
May contentment and peacefulness envelope me like a cocoon and may i be sheltered with-in Your Arms Of Love at all times
Help me and Heal me in every area of my whole life so i may be well again...
Heavenly Father,
Incline Your ear, O Lord, and answer the prayer concerning Your servant, ###, for he trusts in You and walks in humility before You.
Guard the life of ###, for he belongs to You. Save Your servant who puts his trust in You. Be merciful to him, O Lord, for he calls upon You...