Pray for get 40 hour work per ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, I seek your help in prayer that I may be successful in getting a work permit in Canada. I am in Canada now as a visitor and I am now unemployed due to the closure of my former work place as of April 30th. I have relatives in Canada that I am visiting now and I am an ### and...
Replies
10
Views
204
An incident took place at work today. I work at an ###. I usually work with children who are infants or 1 years old. Today I was asked to take coverage of a 2 year old room because one of the teachers was not there. I did not really feel comfortable with it because I was just recently removed...
Replies
12
Views
284
I pray to pay all debts with in one hour immediately I need miracle money in the name of Jesus Christ
Replies
8
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,771
Messages
16,803,456
Members
650,283
Latest member
Graelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom