I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request that you have posted in His timing and according to His will. God is in control. Trust Him. <><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><< Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life forever. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume, and tunnel me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all that You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen.
Encourager ###, LM, CS
Christian Life Coach &Youth Minister