Pray For Favor, Guidance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

godsmann

Account Closed
Dear Father, again I come seeking your guidance as I prayerfully seek your Will in a new business venture. Please grant me insight, Divine Guidance, and Favor as I approach the Throne of Grace concerning this idea.

For this idea O Lord, I give you Honor and Praise. Amen.
 
Proclaim It….

I have and will continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.

Claim It In Jesus’ Name!

Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
 
Honorary man on earth and Savior of the world let us pray for opportunity. Amen.
 
Father, thank you for allowing ### to bring his request to you. I pray that your prosperity and favor be upon him. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help us Lord That we get all cooperation from those we’re seeking help from. Let your power flow to us and through us, we need mighty favor strength guidance and protection with all those close by that they all cooperate asap please in need of these mighty miracles in Christ our Lord amen.
Replies
7
Views
309
Dear prayer partners. I have gotten a new opportunity as a caregiver. It’s a new area of work that I will be venturing in and I need to do it well to the serving of others and with God’s strength, favor and guidance. I will be traveling away from my country and I want to do this job to the best...
Replies
9
Views
213
Please pray for two recent job interviews that both went very well. I ask for God’s guidance, favor, and blessing over each opportunity. For one position, please pray that the organization sees the value, experience, and gifts I can bring to the role and that I receive a job offer soon if it...
Replies
11
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,118
Messages
16,807,441
Members
650,559
Latest member
Calaurgunarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom