Pray For Every Active Member Of This Prayer Site

Pray For Every Active Member Of This Prayer Site: God I lift up every active member on this prayer site to You (including myself). God I ask You in Jesus' name have mercy on each of us. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in Your Word. Help and encourage every one of us to never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ. God bless our relationship with You to never stop growing stronger, more intimate, and sweeter as time passes. May we each come to know You in truth, walk in Your truth, fall in love with You, and walk in Your love and forgiveness. Bless each of us to love You and trust You with all our heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. God give Your angels charge over every one of us to keep us safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, witchcraft, all demonic activity, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God be with each of us as a mighty warrior. Ambush and cause all our enemies of the Lord to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God please do this for each and every active member of this prayer site, the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. Amen, so be it in Jesus’ name.

I believe you, Jesus, that you are with us all the time. No matter what people are going through, in any situation I pray and believe that you will be with us in every situation. May be we be walking through a narrow path and darkest path but still I believe and I pray that we will see the light of the glory and mercy of Jesus soon. I pray this in Jesus name. All praises to you, my Lord and Father. Thanks for being with us all the time. Guide us forever. I love you, Jesus. Thanks for hearing our prayers. Amen.
 
I believe you Jesus that you are with us all the time. No matter what people are going through, in any situation I pray and believe that you will be with us in every situation. May be we be walking through a narrow path and darkest path but still I believe and I pray that we will see the light of the glory and mercy of Jesus soon. I pray this in Jesus name. All praises to you my Lord and father. Thanks for being with us all the time. Guide us forever. I love you Jesus. Thanks for hearing our prayers. Amen

###, Thank you for praying for every active member on this prayer site! May God bless you richly.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear pastor ### am an active member of the ### community please pray for me. Am ###plus, I need ### and divine healing.
Replies
5
Views
345
Good evening, everyone. In this ongoing spiritual warfare fighting for my future wife, the enemy interrupted our life again. Last Wednesday night, the enemy attacked her mind to prey on her vulnerability with lies and severe anxiety from a moment of panic. The enemy has tortured her with an...
Replies
11
Views
233
Lord i cone to you with heavy heart and battle that are not mine but yours to fight for me. put me back together right in front of ungodly unsaved in laws and people who broke me who persecuted me who raised and pointed their figure in my characteristics for their evil intentions to kill, steal...
Replies
12
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom