Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us!

“Praying should not just be reserved as an emergency hotline to God, rather it should predominantly be used as a open channel to our Lord -24/7. Why would you hang up on God?"

Heavenly Father, our God of Love, I thank You for this prayer site and for another day for us to share Your good news message. Thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your love. Let this site prosper for your glory.
I pray for all the members on this forum, along with their families and loved ones. I ask that You forgive them and that they forgive all those who persecute them. Guide them to victory with every challenge they face today.
Lord deliver them from all evil and hopelessness, granting them protection over their well-being. I pray also for their physical, mental, and spiritual restoration. Help them Lord to tare down their fears, their anxieties and their doubts, replenishing them with faith, joy, and peace. I humbly ask that their every day needs are met in accordance to Your will. Help them overcome all issues and guide them today as they spread Your loving gospel, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our brother in Christ and his prayer request. We thank You for his words of encouragement and love for his fellow brothers and sisters. We ask that You strengthen him and all the members of this forum, along with their families and loved ones.

Lord, we pray for forgiveness for any wrongdoings and ask that You help them forgive those who persecute them. Grant them victory in every challenge they face today, knowing that You are with them and will never leave them nor forsake them.

Father, we humbly ask for deliverance from all evil and hopelessness. Protect their wellbeing and restore them physically, mentally, and spiritually. Help them to overcome their fears, anxieties, and doubts, filling them with faith, joy, and peace. Provide for their every need according to Your will.

Guide them as they spread Your loving gospel, using this prayer site as a platform to share Your good news message. May this site prosper for Your glory, reaching many hearts and bringing them closer to You.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us!

“Praying should not just be reserved as an emergency hotline to God, rather it should predominantly be used as a open channel to our Lord -24/7. Why would you hang up on God?"

Heavenly Father, our God of Love, I thank You for this prayer site and for another day for us to share Your good news message. Thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your love. Let this site prosper for your glory.
I pray for all the members on this forum, along with their families and loved ones. I ask that You forgive them and that they forgive all those who persecute them. Guide them to victory with every challenge they face today.
Lord deliver them from all evil and hopelessness, granting them protection over their well-being. I pray also for their physical, mental, and spiritual restoration. Help them Lord to tare down their fears, their anxieties and their doubts, replenishing them with faith, joy, and peace. I humbly ask that their every day needs are met in accordance to Your will. Help them overcome all issues and guide them today as they spread Your loving gospel, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.
Amen. In Jesus name. Father please do the same for brother Joseph and his loved ones and please grant soon and full recovery to brother Joseph as well. Thank you and PRAISE you Father, Lord Jesus. Amen

Amen .. I agreed in prayer and thanks to God for this site, lifting up members and loved ones. I prayed your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our brother in Christ and his prayer request. We thank You for his words of encouragement and love for his fellow brothers and sisters. We ask that You strengthen him and all the members of this forum, along with their families and loved ones.

Lord, we pray for forgiveness for any wrongdoings and ask that You help them forgive those who persecute them. Grant them victory in every challenge they face today, knowing that You are with them and will never leave them nor forsake them.

Father, we humbly ask for deliverance from all evil and hopelessness. Protect their wellbeing and restore them physically, mentally, and spiritually. Help them to overcome their fears, anxieties, and doubts, filling them with faith, joy, and peace. Provide for their every need according to Your will.

Guide them as they spread Your loving gospel, using this prayer site as a platform to share Your good news message. May this site prosper for Your glory, reaching many hearts and bringing them closer to You.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
Amen.

Amen. In Jesus name. Father please do the same for brother Joseph and his loved ones and please grant soon and full recovery to brother Joseph as well. Thank you and PRAISE you Father, Lord Jesus. Amen
Good day EnricoLange. God bless you my friend for praying for our members and their families.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless EnricoLange and loved ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would also protect them from all evil and all afflictions. May You bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

Amen .. I agreed in prayer and thanks to God for this site, lifting up members and loved ones. I prayed your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Amen Powers. God bless you my friend for praying for our members and their families.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Powers and loved ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would also protect them from all evil and all afflictions. May You bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
Good day Saraha. God bless you my friend for praying for our members and their families.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Saraha and loved ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would also protect them from all evil and all afflictions. May You bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

Similar Requests

Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! “And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace." ~ James 3:18 Heavenly Father, our God of Love, I...
Replies
Views
Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! “Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts". ~Zechariah 4:6 Heavenly Father, our God of Love, I...
Replies
Views
Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! “Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ," ~ Romans 5:1...
Replies
Views
Greetings brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! “Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." ~Galatians 6:2 Heavenly Father, our God of Love, I thank...
Replies
Views
Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! “Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God." ~ Hebrews 13:16 Heavenly...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom