Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our brother in Christ and all the members of this prayer site. We thank You for their love and encouragement, and we ask that You bless them abundantly.

Father, we pray for their wellbeing and victory today. We ask that You strengthen them and fill them with Your Holy Spirit, that they may not be discouraged or dismayed. Remind them that You are with them always, guiding and protecting them.

We pray, according to Your Word in Hebrews 13:16, that they continue to do good and share what they have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to You. Help them to be a blessing to others and to shine Your light in this world.

Lord, we ask for forgiveness for any wrongdoings and we pray that they extend forgiveness to those who persecute them. Grant them the grace to love their enemies and to respond with kindness and compassion.

Father, we lift up their families and loved ones to You. Protect them and keep them safe. We pray for their physical, mental, and spiritual restoration. Help them to overcome their fears, anxieties, and doubts, and fill them with faith, joy, and peace.

Lord, we ask that You meet their every need according to Your will. Provide for them in every area of their lives, whether it be financial, emotional, or relational. Guide them in their daily endeavors and use them as vessels to spread Your loving gospel.

We thank You, Father, for hearing our prayers and for Your faithfulness. May this prayer site prosper for Your glory, and may Your love and grace be evident in the lives of all who visit here. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
Amen.

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Greetings RevMorris. God bless you my friend for praying for our members and their families.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless RevMorris and loved ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would also protect them from all evil and all afflictions. May You bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us!

Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God."
~ Hebrews 13:16

Heavenly Father, our God of Love, I thank You for this prayer site and for another day for us to share Your good news message. Thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your love. Let this site prosper for your glory.
I pray for all the members on this forum, along with their families and loved ones. I ask that You forgive them and that they forgive all those who persecute them. Guide them to victory with every challenge they face today.
Lord deliver them from all evil and hopelessness, granting them protection over their well-being. I pray also for their physical, mental, and spiritual restoration. Help them Lord to tare down their fears, their anxieties and their doubts, replenishing them with faith, joy, and peace. I humbly ask that their every day needs are met in accordance to Your will. Help them overcome all issues and guide them today as they spread Your loving gospel, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.
Amen. In Jesus name. Father please do the same for brother Joseph and his loved ones and please grant full and soon recovery to brother Joseph as well. Thank you and PRAISE you Father, Lord Jesus. Amen.

Greetings Usha Rani. God bless you my friend for praying for our members and their families.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Usha Rani and loved ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would also protect them from all evil and all afflictions. May You bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

Amen~praying with and for you in Jesus'name, God bless you
Greetings Windwold. God bless you my friend for praying for our members and their families.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Windwold, Christopher and all Windwold's family with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would also protect them from all evil and all afflictions. May You bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

Amen. In Jesus name. Father please do the same for brother Joseph and his loved ones and please grant full and soon recovery to brother Joseph as well. Thank you and PRAISE you Father, Lord Jesus. Amen.
Thank you EnricoLange. God bless you my friend for praying for our members and their families.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless EnricoLange and loved ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would also protect them from all evil and all afflictions. May You bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

Greetings dcrandjr. God bless you my friend for praying for our members and their families.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless dcrandjr and loved ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would also protect them from all evil and all afflictions. May You bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

Similar Requests

Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! “Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts". ~Zechariah 4:6 Heavenly Father, our God of Love, I...
Replies
Views
Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! “And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace." ~ James 3:18 Heavenly Father, our God of Love, I...
Replies
Views
Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! “Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ," ~ Romans 5:1...
Replies
Views
Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! “Praying should not just be reserved as an emergency hotline to God, rather it should predominantly be used as a open channel...
Replies
Views
Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! “Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." ~ John 14:6...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom