Pray for Dr. Anthony Stephen Fauci

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Pray for Dr. Anthony Stephen Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Dr. Anthony is 79 years young and doing a great job informing us of what is truly going on with the Coronavirus. Dr. Fauci has warned Americans, “That this pandemic is far from over.” This Nation needs to be prepared, prayed up, and not let money first and mortally second rule in our Nation. Our lives are more important than the stock market. God help us all.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire around Dr. Anthony Stephen Fauci. Bless, protect, and keep Dr. Fauci healthy. Protect him from the Coronavirus. God make him rest and make him rest his vocal cords when You want him to. God protect His voice. Let him continue to speak the truth, make him speak the truth, and not be intimidated or suppressed by the government. Don’t let anyone put a muzzle over this man’s mouth. Don’t let this doctor be silenced. God bless him with wisdom, direction, faith, and a keen gift of discernment of the natural and spiritual. Bless him to always be able to discern between truth from error or lies, and realness from counterfeit. Let him always honor the Hippocratic Oath he took as a doctor. Let him walk and speak in moral excellence. God take care of this man in an excellent way. God help and protect us all. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Attachments

• Dr A Fauci.jpg
    Dr A Fauci.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Amen! Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Your healing us by Your stripes, for no sickness being able to come in our houses, for making us the Righteousness of You in Christ, for giving us rest and causing us to have peace and wait on You! Glory to You Lord Jesus! Thank You Lord Jesus!
Let Us Continue To Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name have mercy upon your people on every Continent. God keep all ages safe, healthy, and protected from the Coronavirus. God open up our eyes to Your truth concerning this virus. Let us all stay informed with truth, walk in wisdom, stay safe, stay prayerful, and obey You, Your Word, and Will Your will for each of our lives. God on every Continent and all the waters let the Coronavirus die at the roots, dissipate, banish, and do no more harm. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Father, we acknowledge Your hand in the affairs of people. Overrule the world, subdue the flesh & restrain the devil — let wisdom go forth and clarity be given from President Trump, Mike Pence, Anthony Fauci, Deborah Birx, Jerome Adams, Alex Azar & the entire team. Strengthen them, they’ve added this “overtime” to their workloads — keep them all healthy, humble & holy. Thank You for Mike Pence in such a time as this. Protect them spiritually, emotionally & physically. Help people watch, pray & be encouraged. Thank you in Jesus’ Name

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please Pray for my Dr. visit for a super healthy EKG diagnosis . I’m asking Saint Anthony for a perfect health record in The name of the father the son and the Holy Spirit amen.
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Stoning Of Stephen I cried, I grieved, and I pondered his story ALL day, and now it seems to be an everyday thing. But I don't understand why I wept ALL day. I didn't even know Stephen. His story seemed to be very short, yet, I mourned him. But Stephen SAW the heavens opened up, he SAW the...
Replies
Views
I last spoke to Stephen on Saturday, April 13,2024. He sent a text on Sunday, saying he he leaving where he is staying and that he wouldn't have any WiFi to call, he also said I wouldn't be hearing from him for now, I am not sure what that means and I am so worried. He mentioned that he was...
Replies
Views
Stephen, still haven't gotten a job yet , so the process of hus PR hasn't started as a result our relationship is going through some testings and strain because of the distance.And this is taking a toll on my preparation fir my exams. I am also feeling depressed. Send help to Stephen dear Lord...
Replies
Views
My husband has been sick for 86 days. He was starting to feel better last week and, on the Friday, has been going backwards. He was prescribed a medication from his dr that messed up his blood pressure, heart rate. He has collasped on me many times only to be rushed by ambulance to the hospital...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom