Pray For Conversion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mattia

Guest
Dear brothers and sisters, ### needs help! He is dying and doesn't know God yet... I don't want him to go to hell and suffer eternally. Please pray for him that Jesus will touch his heart and that ### will accept Jesus as his Saviour. Amen!
 
Please send your blessings to ###. Teach him, God. Show him who you are. Remind him of your love. Open your eyes to the beauty that surrounds him. Open his heart to Your love. Open Your arms to his family members and friends that embrace him. Open his mind to the vast world of knowledge that lies before him. Open his ears. Fill him with compassion, God. Help him transform his doubts into acts of goodness and charity. Calm his fears, God. Remind him that he is vital, he is needed, he matters and that he is loved. Teach him to embrace this precious life he has been granted. Help him to live his time wisely, God. Lead him on the path to meaning, to satisfaction, to joy, to peace. Stay with him God. Let him know You are near. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Lord touch ### and bring truth into his mind and heart...Lord let ### have the courage to speak clearly to ### about salvation and accepting You in the name of Jesus...Lord touch this situation and bring salvation to ### by the power of Your Holy Spirit...Lord you know ### heart and we are concerned over his salvation...Lord touch him and bring Truth in Jesus name...bind any hindering spirits that are causing deception into the importance of your truths...touch ### and let him know that we all have a choice and can not make it for others..that you Lord are a gentleman and will not force yourself upon anyone and it is ### choice help ### to accept that and be in Peace with ### decision. in Jesus name we pray
 
Father please touch ### and minister your loving conviction in his heart how much you love him and want to be his Abba through your son Jesus Christ. In Jesus Name Amen
 
I pray in the name of Jesus who is the Christ the Lord desires that all be saved and no one perish, I pray for ### in his time of need and ask the Lord to save his soul touch his heart dear Jesus and may ### live forever to be with you amen.
 
Dear Lord Jesus, as the friend of the paralytic uncovered the roof of the house where you were ministering out of love and concern for his well-being, ### is bringing his dying friend to the foot of the cross asking that you grant ### eternal life by the divine virtues of the immortal blood shade at Calvary by forgiving his sins. Allow ### to know you and accept you as his personal savior in Your mighty name we pray amen.
 
Lord I Pray for ### and that he will get to know you. I pray that you will bless him Lord and make him accept you. God help him in whatever he is going through and Heal him Lord. In Jesus Mighty name I pray, Amen.

I will keep him in my Daily Prayers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wanted a divorce because I was very angry. I put this evil in action. I have strayed from God and have now had a profound conversion. Whilst separated for 5 months he has found a new woman. I want to stop the divorce and reconcile, we have a young child together. I have 5 weeks for the Lord to...
Replies
10
Views
233
🙇🏻 "Finally, brothers and sisters, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it has with you, 2 and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked people; for not all have faith.3 But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from...
Replies
7
Views
130
🙇🏻 "Finally, brothers and sisters, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it has with you, 2 and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked people; for not all have faith.3 But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from...
Replies
6
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom