Pray For Confidence

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
God give me more confidence please.
 
Child of God,

Being confident of this very thing, that God who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ (Phil. 1:6). And the LORD will perfect that which concerns you (Psalm 138:8). God Got You. Trust God & Rest in His faithfulness. God is faithful. He Loves You. Place your confidence in God and not in your circumstances or what you see. Don’t count God out…Everything is going to be alright! This is going to work out for your good.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Please step in my life and perfect all things that concern me. Don’t let me ever give up; but always trust You in confidence to complete the Work that You have begun in me for Your glory. Bless me Lord Jesus with whatever I stand in need of and teach me how to be content with whatever You have blessed me with. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, my friends, and the writer of this prayer. God Thank You. Thank You For Your Word and Thank You for keeping Your Word.”

Dr. ### said… Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is.

/>

I Have Confidence…###

Just Trust God… God Got You!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Lord, please give ### more confidence. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father, please reveal to ### what a strong and confident girl she is already. Help heal her vulnerable heart with your tenderness. And thank you for drawing her near through this situation. Help her to know how You see her Lord as your child always pursuing her and loving her for who she is. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I become more confident. Pray that the Holy Spirit makes me more confident and bold. Pray that my self-esteem is good and I don’t hesitate to do anything. Sometimes I feel that I’m not able to speak up for what is right. It feels a little disappointing. With God I know I can do...
Replies
7
Views
242
Please keep our ###-month-old son in your prayers as he grows. We would deeply appreciate your prayers for his development and for an increase in his confidence. He is incredibly expressive and confident when he is at home with his mom and dad. However, he tends to lose his confidence and become...
Replies
12
Views
200
My son was let go from his club soccer team and is devastated. Please pray he makes a new club team that he loves and is proud of. Please pray for his confidence and his self esteem and help him grow tall like the rest of the boys his age.
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom