Natasha 2
Beloved of All
Please pray for the following things that are connected:
1) for me efficiently and effortlessly to clean, organize, declutter, renew and restore my apartment (wisdom)
2) pray for good health, strength, vitality to do that
3) pray for brilliant inspired ideas for cleaning, decluttering etc...
4) ingenious use of time, resources and money for cleaning, decluttering etc......
5) financial blessing on my bank accounts, and no debt to the taxi driver
6) no night noise from neighbours while I sleep in Jesus name (struggle for years)
7) order in my day, healthy habits (eating, sleeping, waking up, walking/sports/physical activity, prayer, family....) guidance of the Holy Spirit
I must say that all these things are connected because to clean, renew, organize my apartment I must have also some extra money. Also I need very soon new refrigerator and washing machine (they are 13 years old). I need to paint new my apartment and boxes, bags and similar to declutter and organize. To do all that I should be in good health and strength. If I do not sleep enough I am not so efficient, if efficient at all. My neighbour upstairs lives at night till 4, 5 am and does not care about my night sleep, so my only help is prayer. (Plus my rebellious numerous neighbours next door also sometimes). Pray that when my school classes begin, and even from this moment all my neighbours will be very silent from 10 pm till 9 am in the morning. Pray that they will sleep at night and not in a daytime (except they work in the night shift).
Pray that I will have faith that I can do all of that and that I get brilliant ideas and believe that everything is possible to God.
I have a very small apartment and due to my interests and job have pretty much books and papers, please pray that I will get rid of all unnecessary stuff and wisdom to do that. Vision how should my apartment look like (organized, painted, furnished etc...Pray for priorities, first things first....My furniture is not adapted to my needs, so this is a problem to....pray for miracles...
1) for me efficiently and effortlessly to clean, organize, declutter, renew and restore my apartment (wisdom)
2) pray for good health, strength, vitality to do that
3) pray for brilliant inspired ideas for cleaning, decluttering etc...
4) ingenious use of time, resources and money for cleaning, decluttering etc......
5) financial blessing on my bank accounts, and no debt to the taxi driver
6) no night noise from neighbours while I sleep in Jesus name (struggle for years)
7) order in my day, healthy habits (eating, sleeping, waking up, walking/sports/physical activity, prayer, family....) guidance of the Holy Spirit
I must say that all these things are connected because to clean, renew, organize my apartment I must have also some extra money. Also I need very soon new refrigerator and washing machine (they are 13 years old). I need to paint new my apartment and boxes, bags and similar to declutter and organize. To do all that I should be in good health and strength. If I do not sleep enough I am not so efficient, if efficient at all. My neighbour upstairs lives at night till 4, 5 am and does not care about my night sleep, so my only help is prayer. (Plus my rebellious numerous neighbours next door also sometimes). Pray that when my school classes begin, and even from this moment all my neighbours will be very silent from 10 pm till 9 am in the morning. Pray that they will sleep at night and not in a daytime (except they work in the night shift).
Pray that I will have faith that I can do all of that and that I get brilliant ideas and believe that everything is possible to God.
I have a very small apartment and due to my interests and job have pretty much books and papers, please pray that I will get rid of all unnecessary stuff and wisdom to do that. Vision how should my apartment look like (organized, painted, furnished etc...Pray for priorities, first things first....My furniture is not adapted to my needs, so this is a problem to....pray for miracles...
