Pray for assistance in improving communication

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please pray that my ex will decide to communicate with me regarding our little girl. I pray he will want to be a part of her life and will be happy to be a support to me in raising our little girl. I pray the pain and hurt over the last 3 years can be healed by both myself and my ex. I pray my ex shows my daughter how a lady should be treated by respecting me and listening to my views and offering emotional support and friendship. I pray he can be trusted to finally love our baby and treat her as a princess. I hope my ex wants to build my trust up in him and that he acknowledges how hard the last 3 years were for my daughter and I as he stayed out of lives. I wish for my ex to become my best friend again. I wish him to start communicating with me today.

Please pray that my ex will decide to communicate with me regarding our little girl. I pray he will want to be a part of her life and will be happy to be a support to me in raising our little girl. I pray the pain and hurt over the last 3 years can be healed by both myself and my ex. I pray my ex shows my daughter how a lady should be treated by respecting me and listening to my views and offering emotional support and friendship. I pray he can be trusted to finally love our baby and treat her as a princess. I hope my ex wants to build my trust up in him and that he acknowledges how hard the last 3 years were for my daughter and I as he stayed out of lives. I wish for my ex to become my best friend again. I wish him to start communicating with me today.
I pray for you and your daughter, that the father will start associating and communicating with you in Jesus name amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year: Psalms 57–59,Romans 4 Jesus . . . said, “Let the little children come to me.” Luke 18:16 As our adopted granny lay in her hospital bed after suffering several strokes, her doctors were unsure of the amount of brain damage she had endured. They needed to wait until she was a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom