Pray for ### and ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is ### years old. She is struggling with finding friends. I am hurt deeply when she asked my why it's hard for her to find good friends while others don't have this issue. It was my fault for not doing enough when she was younger. I will am asking you to pray for my daughter she...
Replies
11
Views
121
I have worked as a ### for 22 years. I have done everything I can to help the families I work for. Right now I make ### a day and work 12 to 14 hours. I clean the house watch the baby and anything else they want me to do. We went to the beach and their friends said their son comes to me more...
Replies
9
Views
97
Please pray for my younger daughter and her biology test today - please help her study and retain the information and for my son to help her Please pray for my older daughter to do well on her chemistry test and bring good christian friends her way
Replies
10
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom