Pray For ### And ### To Get Health Insurance Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Please pray for me they said that her insurance was active and now they said it's not today they called me ask me for my mother. They also called me yesterday regarding my insurance. My insurance is in process. They have been harassing me, please pray that they stop, please pray that me and my mom get full health insurance asap.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, I'm asking for the Lord's help in responding to our landlord ASAP who just messaged me back after I wrote him an honest heartfelt message trying to come to a peaceful solution to continue staying here without having to go through an eviction process he recently served. I'm terrified of...
Replies
12
Views
121
Thank you Jesus, Praise you Jesus. Among my above 5 petitions, 5th one, my work place confusion - I had reported for duty on 19th, my boss received me with compassion. I was present for the pre board meeting and also on meeting day 22nd I only organised meeting by projecting over screen along...
Replies
10
Views
437
Lord, you know exactly how has been my life, how I've been raised. Now that I'm an adult and my mom came with all her bad attitudes towards me, for her showing the lack of fruits of the Spirit is a bad thing; she doesn't want to change her perspectives, even though she claims herself to be a...
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,236
Messages
16,808,443
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom