Pray For ###, And For Peace For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leisa3

Servant of All
Lord ### is very sick today. We came laid hands on her but she is very ill. I pray for peace for my ### and me Lord. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've lived in a home God gave me for 30 years and 15 yrs back signed a Paper for Immigration for my American Neighbor to marry an Immigrant from ###. I've shown nothing but kindness to her and she's turned her back on me and constantly calls the Police to try to defame my Character. We need her...
Replies
12
Views
251
Please pray for me, my wife does not trust me and it is weighing on me heavily. She won’t trust me to leave my room by myself or to wash my hands or walk around without touching anything dirty. It is very exhausting, and she doesn’t go to the Lord about these fears of me touching things or...
Replies
9
Views
182
My sister in abroad says she is very sick and wants her son to come and see her. He is very angry with the mother and not coming to see her.My sister has nobody to look after her.Pl. Pray for my sister and her problems.
Replies
13
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom