Pray for ### and ### broken to heal and fix things

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf for the healing of your heart, for the restoration of your relationship and the return of love. We are truly glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your boyfriend to forgive you and reconnect.

We are hopeful that you have seen progress in your relationship, and encourage you to share with us the answered prayers. Any improvements in your relationship you wish to share a way to encourage others to not give up hope and abandon prayer. Even if it is just a bit of progress, we all want to share in your joy.

If you are still waiting for your prayers to be answered, please know that we are still here for you. We ask that you post an update to your request and allow us to continue joining with you in prayer. Do not became overwhelmed, remember, God's timing is not our time. Do not stop seeking him through His son, Jesus Chris. Allow him, to transform you into the women He has destined you to be.

Remember, our prayers are with you. We pray that God continues to bless you. We pray that you give all your worries to God, for he cares for you. Praying for you to feel God's unfailing love for you.

Praying for a hedge of protection surrounding your relationship. Praying for healing, reconciliation and a renewed love. Praying for Gods will in your life. Praying for God to fill you with his peace which pass all understanding. We are praying in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I realize it is overrrrrrr everyday I remember it is overrrrr I stop trying to fix things greatly due to the haterszz Satan shite crew..if it’s a good thing I completely let go of certain areas of my life period..I don’t spend any money unless it’s a need to avoid the hatersszzz...
Replies
9
Views
151
I recently posted this: "Please pray for me about this: I'm going to try to explain all this well but it may be difficult. Basically, I have been experiencing spiritual warfare for years after I left the new age and came back to Christ. This warfare often influences people to behave in...
Replies
11
Views
333
Please pray for me about this: I'm going to try to explain all this well but it may be difficult. Basically, I have been experiencing spiritual warfare for years after I left the new age and came back to Christ. This warfare often influences people to behave in abnormally negative ways toward me...
Replies
9
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,012
Messages
16,794,432
Members
649,583
Latest member
Saerointon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom