Pray for adult children

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My adult children don’t speak to me and keep me blocked I honestly thinks it’s because I’ve done so much for them I pray for them to respect me and understand we must honor our parents I pray for their hearts to heal I’m praying God removes the hate In their hearts for me I pray for discernment...
Replies
15
Views
239
Im asking to soften my children's hearts, minds, and understanding.
Replies
8
Views
716
Prayer to bring my ### children back to the Faith, all were baptised and confirmed but have since lapsed - so please pray for ###, ###, ###, ###, ### and ### that they receive the Gift of Faith from Jesus and return to receiving the Blessed Sacrament and Sacrament of Confession.
Replies
7
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,446
Messages
16,799,952
Members
649,969
Latest member
Braererwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom