Pray for acquittal for ### and ### in a court case

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Victory in court case today. Angels of the Lord to fight for him. Amen
Replies
10
Views
149
I’m going through some legal troubles and I have court coming up I’m very nervous and worried not for myself but for my family and my children I’m hoping for the best but I still have some anxiety if somebody could please say a little prayer for me I’d be really grateful
Replies
10
Views
177
Prayer request for my daughter ### faces legal court case ### ### ###, ### of grace and mercy Bestow favour upon ###, God be ### 's advocate, defend save ###, Untier the knots against ###, open better opportunities, OH God hear listen and respond answer, change this situation Lord.
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,689
Messages
16,779,800
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom