Pray For A ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathryn1981

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my husband and I, through a miracle in Christ, are able to conceive. I have struggled with fertility as an athlete for many years, and have spent the last year leaning on Christ to overcome eating and exercise issues so that we may conceive. Please pray that The Lord can show me where else we must grow, or allow us to conceive.
 
Jesus Christ gives us our strength!​
"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."​
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been trying to conceive for ### years now. Please pray for me to conceive.
Replies
7
Views
133
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over five years now. I yearn to be a mother, I believe in Jesus Name I will be. I’m struggling with patience though, it’s been such a heartbreaking journey. I’m currently near the end of the two-week wait to see if we have been successful or not...
Replies
8
Views
184
Father I pray for this love of mine. I pray to have a child to conceive, I feel my time is now I am ### and never had any. I met the love of my life, my twin flame. I pray that I can conceive a baby this month of April in JESUS name amen. I wish to be pregnut by my love amen.
Replies
10
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,804,001
Members
650,340
Latest member
Ashairard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom