pray for a totally breakthrough I pray in Jesus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
pray for a totally breakthrough I pray in Jesus name for the particular foundation tinted moisturizer to be made produced on shelf abundantly and to be right amazing texture consistency colour I command in Jesus name for every single make up company in ### to produce them now abundantly in Jesus name I pray my empty make up bags total full and running over with the make up I desire Lord please make this happen please give the companies the wisdom desire right ingredients make them produce it now you know how long I have waited I pray for the waiting to be over I pray breakthrough victory success in this area speedly Lord please grant me the make up I desire exceed my expectation with it make it happen speedly in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that ### will show me and erase the mark of delay from life...I desire to get married and move out of my country to ### to stay there with my husband... All I know is, God is the impossibility specialist he use his son ### to through for me..Amen. I feel delayed and nothing is working...
Replies
8
Views
446
Please pray for my daughter ### she gets migraines and loses her vision pray for no more migraines and she has a cyst on her ovary pray that shrinks and goes away and my husband ### for his goiter to shrink and go away and more my blood sugar to go to a safe number and for the optic nerve in my...
Replies
8
Views
148
father i pray in JESUS name that you will convict the heart of ### in Jesus, I also pray to adopt 4 last kittens and my ex to take his dog in JESUS name Father you take the stress i am only meant to worship you. so get those animals out of my friend's house they are very stressful amen
Replies
11
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom