JLJ
Prayer Warrior
Dear Father God,
Lord thank You for my convocation.. after 5 1/2 years of study, finally graduating. Thank You for your grace and strength upon me through out this 5-and-a-half years of study… And tomorrow is my convocation at ### at ###.
[SIZE=12pt]Lord I pray for ### and ### second brother ### to have a safe journey today, 7.50pm ### flight to ###, and Monday 9th December 8.10am ### back to ###.
Lord I pray for ### ear to be alright and won't feel vomiting...
Thank you Father... In Jesus precious name Amen.[/SIZE]
Lord thank You for my convocation.. after 5 1/2 years of study, finally graduating. Thank You for your grace and strength upon me through out this 5-and-a-half years of study… And tomorrow is my convocation at ### at ###.
[SIZE=12pt]Lord I pray for ### and ### second brother ### to have a safe journey today, 7.50pm ### flight to ###, and Monday 9th December 8.10am ### back to ###.
Lord I pray for ### ear to be alright and won't feel vomiting...
Thank you Father... In Jesus precious name Amen.[/SIZE]
