Pray For A Removed Of A Ticket Off ### Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauren

Prayer Warrior
My son just informed me that the ticket he got back in November is keeping him from getting a truck driver job. It rained so hard that night you couldn't see anything. So he ran off the road and the truck jackknifed and the state police gave him a ticket. Please pray with me that the ticket will be removed from his record so he can get a job soon. In the NAME OF JESUS PLEASE LORD answer my prayer request. He needs to have $###.## By Feb. 20, ### to pay for that. Please pray for a financial blessing. Pray to. AMEN AMEN
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Dear friends, I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back here updating everyone. I need your continued prayers. Ty. In February 2019, my family, and I moved to Texas to work with a small congregation of God‘s people. In August 2022, my job was...
Replies
8
Views
207
Please continue to pray for salvation for the tenants ### and her son. They moved into our apartment and only paid a deposit in January and no rent money up to this point and this is September. We gave her notice in April. My dad gave ### a tenant's advice to change the light from my dad's name...
Replies
6
Views
286
Please continue to pray for salvation for the tenants ### and her son. They moved into our apartment and only paid a deposit in January and no rent money up to this point and this is August. We gave her notice in April. My dad gave ### a tenant's advice to change the light from my dad's name to...
Replies
5
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,732
Messages
16,791,749
Members
649,327
Latest member
Kruanxor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom