Pray for a healing of PTSD and long term ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for a healing of PTSD and long term trauma. Lord forgive my sins. I give You thanks and praise and believe You will heal me. No more ambient abusive people please. I ask in the name of Jesus Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My long-term boyfriend with who I thought we were planning a shared future, suddenly and unexpectedly left me. There is so much chaos and confusion in my mind, and no signs he felt differently about the relationship. We had done the pre-marriage course at church and he had implied he was saving...
Replies
11
Views
245
Been harassed by my father, who abused me when I was a child. After his death, he haunts me and wants me to kill myself, because I told everyone he abused me. Also, "###", "###", "###", and "###" harassed me at my home. And I keep naming those who are abusing me, and infringing on my privacy. I...
Replies
10
Views
232
Heavenly father, you know my needs before I ask. I asked for a seamless and quick inexpensive place to stay, early boarding and safe, travel and ability to have my car recovered and a longer term place to get some stuff in order as well as a more final and permanent destination for a period of...
Replies
9
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom