Pray For A Financial Breakthrough

  • Thread starter Thread starter esimon
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

esimon

Guest
We Pray for Our Finances, We are Down in Debt. We are Crying Day and Night that our business is in Loss and we are undergoing through a lot of financial stress. Our Creditors are knocking our door and troubling us to pay their dues, we are really in a low state, please pray for our finances, we are worried about our future.. please pray for our finances.

We Submit this prayer in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I surrender ### and his financial situation in your hands Lord. Lord when you are our saviour then why should be worry Lord. Lord we believe that this problem has come for your greater glory Lord. Lord send them immediate help Lord. May all their prayers be fulfilled in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Heavenly father, most gracious and loving God we pray that You abundantly bless us.

We thank You in advance for Your blessings.

God, deliver us from debt and debt burdens. Release you Godly wisdom that we may be a good steward over all You have given to us. God we know You are most wonderful and mighty above all and how if we obey You and walk into Your word and have faith in You like a mustard seed that You will pour out blessings.

God we thank You now for the recent blessings that we received and the more blessings that yet to come because we know You are not done with us yet, in Jesus name, amen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember…. and don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You. You are the apple of God’s eye.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; thanking and praising God, meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Focus on the answer to your problem Jesus. Jesus is the answer.

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord we are into needs being met let us win over evil and love each other daily. Amen.
default_cross.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

know that I’ve been curse, I feel like God hates me. Im Tired of financial struggling. I have terrible luck when it comes to money. I struggled my grandma struggled financially I pray that God have mercy on me and break the curse over my finances. In need of a financial blessing. I trust God but...
Replies
10
Views
161
Financial breakthrough, I would like to get money to go back home to start My own business
Replies
10
Views
357
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom