I do not have the mind to be able to tell if they are doing intentionally or not. I know they love me they just don't realize that my brain doesn't even almost work the way they think it does or as well.
 
I do not have the mind to be able to tell if they are doing intentionally or not. I know they love me they just don't realize that my brain doesn't even almost work the way they think it does or as well.
I think it's also important to be happy with and thankful for ### meanness to you! Rejoice in it.! This too I think can help you!
 
I think it's also important to be happy with and thankful for people's meanness to you! Rejoice in it. This too I think can help you!
I am trying it just very hard when they beat me down so much. But thank you for the encouragement.
 
So, first off I know that many people say that I project (I don't know when I am or what that really means) and over share and I have beaten myself for that. But then I have come to realize that is just how my brain works and it helps me to share these things with others so I can be a witness and be a testimony for Jesus. I have an extreme desire to serve God and his children and it hurts me immensely when I hurt any of them so please try not to take this the wrong way.

I am trying so hard to have patience and love for all but it is very hard since the people I live with (my parents) are incredibly manipulative, and sometimes wonder if my father is a bit of a narcissist (he also mentally abuses my mom). So on top of my brain not even working as well as a very young child's brain in many ways... They manipulate me by telling me things like if I don't go to a men's retreat then I don't love my kids while my mom is crying and acting like going to the men's retreat is going to fix all of my brain problems. And then many days my dad gets very angry but if I get even a little bit angry he blows up and starts saying things like we have done so much for you, you have no right to get angry... They do this type of thing all of the time and it hurts so bad, I just feel like screaming "I can't think through things even half as well as you think I can" I want to help people but since I can't think many people end up using and abusing me.

Please pray for my parents I still love them and sometimes I wish that my brain worked better so I could figure out how to even figure out a quarter of what they think I can but am trying to be content, so please pray for me also as I have no choice but to suffer through this day after day
The Holy Bibles says to turn the other cheek when someone does do something that you don't exactly enjoy, so I would encourage you, if you have more than one cheek, use them!
 
The Holy Bibles seys to turn the other cheek when someone does do something that you don't exactly enjoy, so I would incourage you, if you have more than one cheek, use them!
All I can say is....WOW!...REALLY? do you honestly believe that it tells us to just take abuse? That would be twisting scriptures. I pray you don't actually believe this type of thing because that is a very heartless way to look at it....
 
All I can say is....WOW!...REALLY? do you honestly believe that it tells us to just take abuse? That would be twisting scriptures. I pray you don't actually believe this type of thing because that is a very heartless way to look at it....
I doesn't think you should fight backs... you can prey if they abuses you,
 
I doesn't think you should fight backs... you can pray if they abuse you,
Our them people you say really abusing you with words or is it friendly corrections and you aren't open to God's using for them to your own good?
 
Our ### people you sey really abusing you with words or is it friendly corrections and you aren't opens to God's using for them to your own good?
I am ok with correction God has been really working on me in that area. But what they are asking me to figure out is IMPOSSIBLE for me, I do try my hardest... they just assume I'm not because they can figure out all these things that I can't.... So they start yelling at me. I don't fight back because They don't ever believe me anyways.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

loneliness. I honestly to God I don't know how to keep living this way. No one ever even looks at me. I don't know how to live like this. Why did God give me such a lonely life. I just can't seem to be strong anymore. Thank you God for loneliness.
Replies
9
Views
248
Topic Automatically Translated From English Language: There are some upcoming events in my life that I feel may need prayer for, some more than others. 1) church. As always, church service, but I think it's important for that to be prayed over, as God can help me & those in my church even...
Replies
10
Views
130
THe Lord Jesus Christ saved my life from demonic posession on this day. He saved my lfirom form severe demonic posession. THe Lord freed me. thank you forver Lord Jesus Christ. thank you for my salvation. thank you Lord. i thank you for your many healings on my teeth even now. Lord help me to...
Replies
11
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom