Pray For A Blessed Childcare Center!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burd16

Prayer Warrior
Prayer request,

Please pray for the Lord to give me FAVOR, and bless me with the funds that are needed to start my home childcare center. The funds that are needed is about ### to take care of getting it up, and running. I was laid off July 29,### and the Lord asked me to trust Him and step out on faith and start my center. I had been praying to Him about this, and that's what I am doing, walking in faith and believing, and trusting Jesus.
 
Dear Lord,

We humbly come before your throne with praise and thanksgiving. You are worthy to be praised, and we lift your name up high.

We thank you for grace and mercy, and we thank you for everything you have done for us.

Father, before anything else, we ask you to please wash our sins away so we may be pure in your sight.

Send healing upon those of us who are physically or emotionally ill. Open doors for the unemployed, the homeless, the abandoned.

Please, Strengthen our marriages, our homes.

Be with your children throughout this week, and help us to have a closer walk with you.

We thank you, God, and praise you for sending your Son, Jesus, to die on the cross in our place. In His precious name we pray.

AMEN.
 
Lord! open the doors & pour out your windows of blessing upon this chilcare center. Money is needed & I know by faith that you are going to fulfill this need. Thank you Lord for what you are about to do and what you have not done yet. Amen!
 
Gracious heavenly Father, You are compassionate, merciful. You know what our hearts desire and are our needs. You fulfill them even before we ask. I pray for this Childcare centre which Your child wants to open and has not sufficient funds for it. Father You are the provider, meet all the requirements and let Your name be glorified and praised through this. I believe you have heard my prayer. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Child of God,

The Secret of Success is given in Joshua 1:5-9. Read it. Meditate upon these scriptures. Joshua accepted Moses' place of leadership without misgivings. God's will for him was his will, and Joshua did not hesitate. To go "all out" for God was already habitual with him; it is the unfailing prerequisite of eternal success.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word by meditating on Your Word day and night. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hear only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the one who sent me this prayer. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!

Pass This Message On…

Obey God & You Shall Be Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

This is the Secret to Success…Joshua 1:5-9 (NKJV)… 5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you…6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them…7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. ….. 8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success…... 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
 
Lord touch the desire of her heart and open the windows of heaven and pour out Your blessings for her hearts desire in Jesus name..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for open doors to a great corporate childcare center.
Replies
8
Views
205
In Sunday I will be traveling and visiting a Christian center. Please, let us pray! Heavenly Father protect and bless me and the car on the way to go and on the way back, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will guide me and give me wisdom so that I can be of...
Replies
10
Views
137
Tomorrow I will be traveling and visiting a Christian center. Please, let us pray! Heavenly Father protect and bless me and the car on the way to go and on the way back, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will guide me and give me wisdom so that I can be of maximum...
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom