Pray and Fast for Israel

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I have gone to Bible College and Seminary. But this YouTube video breaks it down better than any Church history book I have read or map that I have tried to understand.

I have peace when it comes to Israel. I am standing on the Word of God concerning Israel. God can not lie. What is going on in Israel did not take God by surprise. Pray for Israel. Israel belongs to God. We have never known God not to take care of what belongs to Him. God has a purpose for this war. Israel is “not” a part of NATO. They will have to depend upon God.

God has a purpose for everything. Pray and continue to pray for Israel and the USA. What is going on in Israel will affect the USA – Esther 4:13-14: And Mordecai said to Esther: “Do not think in your heart that you will escape in the king’s palace any more than all the other Jews. For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place... who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” This is such a time to pray, fast, and intercede for Israel.

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

May Thee Almighty God have mercy on ALL those that are suffering from afflictions of the wars that are going on in the world especially our brothers and sisters in Ukraine and Israel. Let's also keep those who are afflicted from natural disasters such as earth quakes, floods fires etc. It is written, MANY are the afflictions of the righteous but The Lord WILL deliver us from them ALL. May ALL of us who are afflicted in some way be encouraged and remember the promises. He WILL NEVER leave us nor forsake us. Call on Him and He WILL answer us.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

I have gone to Bible College and Seminary. But this YouTube video breaks it down better than any Church history book I have read or map that I have tried to understand.

I have peace when it comes to Israel. I am standing on the Word of God concerning Israel. God can not lie. What is going on in Israel did not take God by surprise. Pray for Israel. Israel belongs to God. We have never known God not to take care of what belongs to Him. God has a purpose for this war. Israel is “not” a part of NATO. They will have to depend upon God.

God has a purpose for everything. Pray and continue to pray for Israel and the USA. What is going on in Israel will affect the USA – Esther 4:13-14: And Mordecai said to Esther: “Do not think in your heart that you will escape in the king’s palace any more than all the other Jews. For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place... who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” This is such a time to pray, fast, and intercede for Israel.

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us
Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year : Judges 1–3,Luke 4:1–30 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. Mark 11:13 The barren and withered fig tree, representing an unfaithful nation soon to be overrun by its enemies, is a common Old Testament image (Isaiah 28:4; 34:4...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my childrens life, my brothers and sisters life always. God, I pray for Israel, they are under attack by Iran, and so, I do pray all that Iran throws out against Israel...
Replies
Views
Please pray that God protects Israel and that this all doesn't lead to WW3. I know we're in the end times and all but this seems to be happening rather quickly. God it's in your hands.
Replies
Views
A prayer for strenght and protection from my neighbors. A prayer for the neighbors to leave us alone. A prayer for Israel. Amen
Replies
Views
A prayer for strenght and protection from my neighbors. A prayer for the neighbors to leave us alone. A prayer for Israel. Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom