PRAY ALL

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I SPEAK LIFE TO MY WHOLE HAIR SKIN BEAUTY APPEARANCE HEALTH NOW IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND ABUNDANT INCREDIBLY MORE HAIR ON MY WHOLE HEAD NOW IN JESUS I COMMAND MY WHOLE HAIR BLESSED NOW INCREDIBLY A LOT A LOT THICKER NOW FULLER NOW A LOT LONGER STRONGER ABUNDANT INCREDIBLY MORE HAIR ON MY WHOLE HEAD NOW SUPERNATURALLY NOW IN JESUS NAME I DECLARE MY SCALP IS HEALED IN EVERY WAY NOW WILL NEVER BE ITCHY DRY EVER AGAIN IN JESUS NAME ALL STATICNESS IS GONE FROM MY WHOLE HAIR NOW WILL NEVER RETURN EVER EVERY SKIN BLEMISHES PROBLEMS RED VESSELS PIGMENTATION MARKS ARE ALL GONE FROM MY SKIN PERMANENTLY NOW MY WHOLE BEAUTY APPEARANCE IS BLESSED IN EVERY WAY FLOURISHES TOTALLY STUNNING BEST EVER IN EVERY WAY NOW IN JESUS NAME I WILL NOT ADMIRE I WILL BE ADMIRABLE I RECEIVE TOTALLY AWESOME AMAZING INCREDIBLY COMPLIMENTS ABUNDANTLY NOW ALWAYS WITHOUT HAVING TO ASK FOR THEM I OUTSHINE EVERY WOMAN IN EVERY WAY ABUNDANTLY OVERFLOWING ALWAYS MY YOUTH IS RENEWED RESTORED IN EVERY PART OF ME NOW I LOOK 15 YEARS YOUNGER WHAT I REALLY AM EVERY PART OF ME IS GETTING INCREDIBLY A LOT A LOT BETTER LOOKING MORE BEAUTIFUL STUNNING STRIKING RADIANT YOUNGER SEXIER STRONGER IN EVERY WAY EVERY DAY IN JESUS NAME I HAVE THE VERY VERY BEST OF EVERYTHING NOW ALWAYS IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord please please bless bless make me please lord absolutely every single part of me inside and out please please the total total total very very best ever ever ever model very very best ever ever photogenic person in the shole entire...
Replies
10
Views
200
Lord please please renew restore please my whole entire skin face beauty apperance confidence faith health skin in absolutely every way form right now no delay make titally totally incredibly incredibly brand new now no delay perform miracles wonders of healings in my whole dace skin body health...
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom