pray all please

Anonymous

Beloved of All
In Jesus' name, there is power. Power! I command and declare and decree in Jesus' name, mighty name, mighty breakthroughs, victory, success, justice with all my prayers, requests, desires, big and small, every one right now in Jesus' name. I declare all the new, particular, new makeup foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, bronzers, cosmetics I desire, ever dreamed of with the very, very best ever textures, color tones, consistency, ingredients, formula that meets and fits all my needs, desires that I put on, don't want to take off, that I look and feel so stunning with my best ever. I declare in Jesus' name, mighty name, this makeup floods, floods right now without delay, every single shop, every place, every shelf, every store, every makeup brand, company, supermarket, Aldi right now at great, cheap prices now overtakes me now in Jesus' name, Lord, please do this for me by your power now in Jesus' name, Lord, please take control of all these makeup companies to do this now, give them by your spirit and power the best ever ingredients, formula, color tones, consistency for it now floods their hearts, mind with it now. I will now in Jesus' name see this makeup everywhere now that I am amazed, be able to buy it now, cheap, great prices now. I command and declare all my makeup bags totally full, running over with all the makeup I desire, ever dreamed of abundantly now in Jesus' name. I declare in Jesus' name every single disappointment I have ever had with the makeup in the past is restored to me right now. I declare victory now in Jesus' name.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please bless make me absolutely every single part of me please inside and out the total total total very very best ever ever ever model very very best ever ever photogenic person in the whoke entire world please right now always...
Replies
10
Views
88
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please lord absolutely absolutely no no kore hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with absolutely any any aby photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos...
Replies
10
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom